Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.227 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 878,651 ₦ (E£ 43,439) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)