Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 683,669 ₦ (983,455 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (42 minutes ago)