Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 711,416 ₦ (1,023,366 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)