Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 639,570 ₦ (920,016 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)