Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 675,957 ₦ (1,084,437 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)