Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 676,073 ₦ (1,105,282 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)