Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 626,174 ₦ (1,023,706 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)