Cost of living comparison between Albacete, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.932 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,102,495 ₦ (€6,277) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)