Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.340 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,027,598 ₦ (€5,052) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)