Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.004 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,429,291 ₦ (﷼ 17,014) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)