Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.203 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,412,938 ₦ (﷼ 14,841) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)