Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.469 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,145,375 ₦ (﷼ 11,997) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)