Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.005 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,709,584 ₦ (﷼ 28,223) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)