Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.993 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,701,900 ₦ (﷼ 32,168) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)