Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30152 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,372,850 ₦ (4,553,092 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)