Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30321 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,376,990 ₦ (4,541,381 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (23 minutes ago)