Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30229 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,269,063 ₦ (4,198,218 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)