Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.444 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 771,037 ₦ (E£ 44,200) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)