Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.227 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 855,424 ₦ (E£ 42,291) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)