Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.432 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 825,206 ₦ (E£ 47,338) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)