Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 260.810 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,897,219 ₦ (7,274 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)