Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 258.912 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,866,929 ₦ (7,211 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)