Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.876 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,815,983 ₦ (6,805 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)