Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.465 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,326,940 ₦ (6,019 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (38 minutes ago)