Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 270.515 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,545,795 ₦ (5,714 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)