Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.350 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,081 ₦ (35,493 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (35 minutes ago)