Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.149 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,917 ₦ (41,569 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)