Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.834 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,164,436 ₦ (58,710 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)