Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.885 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,305,079 ₦ (65,631 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)