Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.791 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,836,123 ₦ (33,511 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)