Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.455 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,062,553 ₦ (38,585 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)