Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26842 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,607,628 ₦ (5,989,303 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)