Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,783,515 ₦ (6,686,765 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)