Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30152 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,770,404 ₦ (5,871,577 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)