Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.773 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,256,690 ₦ (Dirham 37,969) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)