Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.458 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,630,368 ₦ (Dirham 30,424) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)