Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.773 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,202,788 ₦ (Dirham 37,340) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)