Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.848 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,867,524 ₦ (Dirham 29,918) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)