Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.593 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 868,936 ₦ (10,272TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)