Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,422,091 ₦ (¥516,770) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)