Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.323 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,893,874 ₦ (569,953 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)