Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,031,577 ₦ (713,993 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)