Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01006 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,160,012 ₦ (﷼ 115,349,906) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (39 minutes ago)