Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 783,833 ₦ (﷼ 81,427,741) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)