Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01106 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,475,211 ₦ (﷼ 133,423,889) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)