Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 934,596 ₦ (﷼ 109,574,218) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)