Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.893 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 974,557 ₦ (₨199,154) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)