Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 926,047 ₦ (₨192,350) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)