Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.264 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 906,696 ₦ (₨172,247) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)