Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,133,138 ₦ (₨235,365) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)