Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.930 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,400,561 ₦ (36,925 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)