Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.379 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,343,650 ₦ (42,820 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (40 minutes ago)