Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.385 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,115,591 ₦ (56,589 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)