Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.548 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,983,873 ₦ (51,465 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)