Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.721 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,471,383 ₦ (14,186TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)