Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.651 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,134,738 ₦ (13,729TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)