Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,717,524 ₦ (1,362,732 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)