Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.433 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,395,862 ₦ (974,179 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)