Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 243.061 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,852,143 ₦ (AU$15,848) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (42 minutes ago)