Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.712 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,706,827 ₦ (19,026TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)