Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.187 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,187,009 ₦ (13,017TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)