Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.104 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,011,790 ₦ (11,106TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)