Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.573 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,482,775 ₦ (14,891TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)