Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.319 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,765,744 ₦ (GH₵23,759) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)