Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.629 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,233,979 ₦ (Mex$ 74,205) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)