Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30236 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 104% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,073,725 ₦ (10,165,644 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)