Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26884 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 137% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,632,673 ₦ (17,232,029 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)