Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29322 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 135% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,409,498 ₦ (15,038,171 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)