Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30677 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 133% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,516,866 ₦ (14,723,973 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)