Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27180 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 132% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,358,847 ₦ (16,036,755 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)