Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27067 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 133% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,553,947 ₦ (16,824,947 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)