Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.209 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,572,529 ₦ (Dirham 37,921) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)