Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,718,170 ₦ (4,217,188 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 48,800 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (about 1 hour ago)