Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,146,123 ₦ (3,200,970 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)