Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 73% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,982,006 ₦ (4,667,856 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)