Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.642 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,095,536 ₦ (C$13,081) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)