Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,639,710 ₦ (﷼ 169,276,517) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (31 minutes ago)