Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.352 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,899,798 ₦ (kr50,561) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)