Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.980 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,739,270 ₦ (kr66,797) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)