Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.747 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,747,220 ₦ (kr64,891) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)