Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 855.487 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,550,000 Dinar (1,812 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (about 2 hours ago)