Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1171.046 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,862,961 Dinar (CHF 11,838) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)