Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1186.575 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,654,742 Dinar (CHF 12,350) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)