Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.058 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 661,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 400,174 Dinar (1,329TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)