Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 329.568 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 288,544 Dinar (876TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)