Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.649 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (3,336 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)