Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.660 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (3,977 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)