Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (1,518 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)