Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.353 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 958,190 Dinar (3,000 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)