Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.122 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 883,041 Dinar (2,793 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)