Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.572 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 915,620 Dinar (2,821 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)