Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.199 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 712,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 344,014 Dinar (元1,964) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)