Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.890 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 833,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 420,671 Dinar (元2,275) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)