Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.081 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,181,285 Dinar (元6,488) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)