Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.259 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,028,096 Dinar (元5,968) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)