Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.348 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,091,837 Dinar (元6,335) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (42 minutes ago)