Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 955,832 Dinar (元5,428) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)