Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.054 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 986,441 Dinar (元5,360) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)