Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 743.438 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,553,026 Dinar (2,089KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)