Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,789 Dinar (1,185 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)