Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,336 Dinar (623 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (36 minutes ago)