Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.153 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,886,347 Dinar (Mex$ 29,404) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)