Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.818 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,491,318 Dinar (Mex$ 23,008) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)