Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 893,354 Dinar (1,684,589 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)