Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 973,506 Dinar (1,836,555 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)