Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 191,350 Dinar (﷼ 5,243,898) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)