Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 580,681 Dinar (﷼ 18,172,760) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)