Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,786 Dinar ($5.73) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)