Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.813 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,810,000 Dinar (Php123,175) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)