Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.471 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,229,713 Dinar (275,015 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)